Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer each time you visit this site, so as normally happens on most websites.
For example, thanks to cookies you can find more facility articles sought in a previous visit without having to search again, or keep the products in the shopping cart.
types of cookies:
- Session Cookies which are stored on a user's computer for the transmission of session identifiers are necessary to allow the safe navigation of the site session cookies complete their life cycle (deletes) with the closing of the browser (end of session).
- Persistent Cookies are stored on your computer's hard drive until they expire or deletion. Through these visitors accessing the site are automatically recognized at each visit.
These two types of cookies can be first part when run directly from the website or third party when operated by a foreign entity or a service to the site, to systems such as web traffic analysis.
How to avoid the recording of cookies
In any case, the user has several options not to record and keep cookies on your computer:
- The default setting of the majority of browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However at the bottom of the site AccessoriScooter.com you are asked if you want to use them or not, otherwise you just do not click accept. Use
- anonymous surfing, private or incognito available on new generation browser that allow you to leave no trace of surfing on the computer used by multiple people.
How to remove cookies in the main browser
Here's how to permanently remove cookies depending on the browser:
- Click on the “Menu” tab in the upper-right corner, and select “Settings.” From there, click on “Advanced Settings,” then “Content Settings.” You may also simply type “
- Click on “All cookies and site data…” to see a list of all the cookies Chrome has stored on your hard drive. From there you can delete specific files individually, or delete everything by selecting “Remove All.”
- Click on the menu button in the upper right and select “Options.” Navigate to the “Privacy” tab and under “History” set Firefox to “Use custom settings for history.”
- Click on“Show Cookies…” which appears once you’ve enabled custom settings for your browser history. From there, you can scroll through a list of cookies accumulated by Firefox, clear them individually or remove them all as a group.
- Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” menu, and select “Internet Options.”
- To delete all cookies, head to the “General” tab under “Internet Options” and then click “Delete…”under the “Browsing History” tab. Check “cookies and website data” and click delete.
- Click on the Tools menu in the upper-right corner and scroll down to “Preferences.” From here, select “Privacy.”
- The option to delete all of your cookies stored on your hard drive lies under your under the “Privacy” tab. There, click on “Remove All Website Data…” then click “Remove Now.” To delete individual cookies, click “Details…” under the “Privacy.” From there, find the specific cookie and delete it accordingly.